Trader - German
- Identify the most profitable business opportunities;
- Explore and realize profitable sales in one or more countries across different market segments;
- Identify the key players and decision-makers;
- Constant contact with (potential) suppliers and customers via e-mail, telephone and face to face meetings them to keep the a good relationship;
- Analyzing requests of different suppliers, pricing and stock;
- Handling all price and business negotiations;
- Managing purchasing and sales orders together with the colleagues from the logistics department;
- Working towards a personal and group target.
- You ideally have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the area of Wine Sales with strong knowledge regarding branded wines over a wide range of origins (worldwide).
- You have excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and know how to develop the appropriate strategies of Sales, Branding and Awareness.
- You speak German and English.
- Trade experience with Germany is a must.