SUPPLY AND DEMAND PLANNER
SUPPLY & DEMAND PLANNER - ALMERE
- Timely and correct processing of supply planning, delivery chasing, system data maintenance, stock control and inquiry.
- System data maintenance: price master maintenance, I/T data handling, etc.
- Chasing completion of production, production plan checking, production result checking, study of production priority, making of a catch-up plan, shipping instruction to supplier, coordination for goods receipt/issue, etc.
- Monthly (spot) order creation, P/O maintenance, cancel & reschedule request handling, sample handling.
- Stocktaking, moving stock control and SMS stock control.
- Offering world-wide slow moving stock to colleague companies Securing goods in case of quality claim, etc.
- Assisting in warehouse related job. Supports in budget (purchase plan) making.
- Pricing proposal for stock offer in case of free stock.
- Delivery chasing to supplier/Production plan checking. Inquiry & quotation handling
- MBO certificate (administrative/business/logistics), or equivalent obtained by experience.
- Commercial/communication. Security AEO, Basic.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an international/sales organisation in the field of purchasing/material planning of finished goods.
- Good command of Word/Excel, Outlook and Logistics/purchasing module.
- Good level of English (in speech and writing) and preferably Dutch. Basic level bearings technology.
- Knowledge of relevant aspects of the Quality Assurance system and environmental policy, company specific Compliance Program and confidential control policy.