Service Engineer France
You will provide service to our customers which consist out:
- Install the machines;
- Providing maintenance at our machines;
- Repair the machines;
- Proving training to end users.
- Give technical support by phone;
- Consignment shifts once a month.
- Education towards electronics / electrical engineering and / or mechatronics;
- Affinity with mechanics is a plus;
- Advanced computer skills, knowledge of SQL is a plus; About 3 to 5 years’ experience;
- Good French and English language skills;
- Analyzing and fault resolution;
- High degree of independency, and also a good team player;
- Service-oriented attitude and a good sense of commerce;
- Flexible attitude;
- Possession of a driver’s license;
- Willingness to further development yourself.
The competencies that we consider as important for this function are: Problem analysis and – solving; Stress resistant; Quality driven; Communicative skills.
Lives in region: Centre, Auvergne, Limousin, Burgundy or department: Loire, Rhône.