TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER (AV ELECTRONICS)
This is a senior Electronics Engineering position within the Sales Department. You will be supporting customers and promoting our client’s products through training and education. You are responsible for the relationship between the End-Users within your region on all technical subjects.
- Manage relationships with all technical managers Introduce all our new products and their advantages when integrated Discuss needed/ wanted product or product changes
- Conduct research in a specific product group area at the request of the product marketing group Pro-actively contact the Managers about completed projects
- Support consultants/dealers in their request for helping on projects/tenders Trouble shoot on site at projects
- Conduct technical training on site Support dealer- and trade-shows, our client’s institute, etc. Intervene with trouble shooting when a solution is not visible Check translations of our technical documentation. (If applicable
- Keep up on all product updates, test equipment, and technology areas
- Significant technical skills in the AV business;
- 3 to 5 years Audio Visual integration and design experience;
- Preferably an Electronics Engineering degree with experience in the Audio Visual Market;
- Multi-lingual English and Dutch.